Saturday, August 25, 2012

Welcome!

Thank you so much for taking a moment to check out my blog. The Middle School Matters Blog is currently under construction, but I'm eager to start sharing ideas and resources with my fellow middle school teachers very soon!

To show my appreciation for taking your time to stop by, I would like to share with you the first of many "freebies" I will be posting here.  As your new adventure - known as this school year - begins, I know that planning is on everyone's mind.  I'm hoping that my Daily Planning Template is something that you will find helpful.  Please be sure to check back with Middle School Matters Blog for more useful resources, helpful hints, and fabulous finds!

Enjoy the freebie - and thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Stephanie. I just started my blog and have enjoyed reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm looking forward to following your blog as well - I love the name! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...