Sunday, November 18, 2012

Grammar At a Glance

(image from funny-pictures-blog.com)

Yoda is not the only one who struggles with using correct grammar. :) Check out my store for Grammar At a Glance and some quick, basic review of parts of speech and sentence structure.  My I have...Who has...? game is a great CCSS aligned activity (grades 5-8) for the days just before or just after Thanksgiving break! 

Here is what's included:



- Grammar At a Glance: This is a 1 page (front and back) reference sheet with basic parts of speech and sentence structure terms and definitions. This sheet can be given to each student and placed in their binders for review and a quick reference when needed.

- Teacher Guide: CCSS alignment, directions, suggestions for use of the game AND an answer key


- I have...Who has...? card game: 24 cards 


Please consider visiting my stores and taking a closer look:


OR


I hope that you'll find to be a great resource and review tool for your students!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...