Monday, March 18, 2013

SPRING Into a Good Book!

It seems strange to be creating and posting these free bookmarks today, as the county where I live in Upstate New York is under a Winter Storm Warning for later today and tomorrow.  I know that Easter is a bit early this year, but that little bunny is going to be hopping through some crazy snow if Mother Nature doesn't catch up with the start of spring!  So, though I would like to say that I am preparing for spring-themed prizes and/or class gifts ahead of time because I'm am highly organized...I believe the truth is not so much, and it's more out of wishful thinking.


(Click on the link to download, cut apart and share! :) )


It's also a Monday, so I'm linking up to Classroom Freebies!  Be sure to take time to look around at the great resources that are being shared.



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Have a great week...even if it snows! ;-)
Freebie Fridays

6 comments:

  1. Cute freebie! I left you a little feedback love on TpT :-)

    Sarah
    MissKinBK

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too cute! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these wonderful bookmarks. My students love having their own bookmarks in their book boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! What a wonderful feeling it is to find another middle school blogger! Love your site!

    Your newest follower,
    Carla
    Surviving Sixth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bookmarks. I found you through classroom freebies.
    Your newest follower,
    Pamela
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...